PharmacyID have the ability to conduct Verification of Identity (VoI) from start to finish, including biometrics, Document Verification Service (DVS) and face-to-face VoI at pharmacies within the PharmacyID network.
PharmacyID typically provide many ancillary services to augment our existing solutions. PharmacyID can offer these services as stand-alone services, or you can select any of the service offerings as a package:
- Verification of Identity (includes application database, two biometrics, DVS, face-to-face VoI at pharmacies
- Document Verification Service (DVS). PharmacyID is a Gateway Service Provider (GSP) for the DVS. We can provide the DVS via a RESTful API or the checks can be embedded within your processes. (See here re DVS)
- Online Police Checks: PharmacyID is an accredited police check agency of the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC)
- Biometrics. Choose one or both biometrics. Facial Recognition and Liveness Detection
- Bankruptcy Checks. These checks are done direct via the AFSA. They can be a stand-alone check or embedded within police checks
- VEVO checks. PharmacyID are often requested to do VEVO checks on employees. There are significant penalties for organisations that employee people who do not have the Right to Work in Australia. Can be done as an API.
- AHPRA. AHPRA checks can also be conducted by PharmacyID as a part of your due diligence processes.