Document Verification Service (DVS)
Document Verification Service
PharmacyID is a DVS Gateway Service Provider (GSP) and can verify the following documents via the DVS:
- Birth certificates
- Centrelink concession cards
- Certificates of registration by descent
- Change of name certificates
- Citizenship certificates
- Driver licences
- Marriage certificates
- Medicare cards
- Death certificates
- Aviation and Maritime security identification cards
- Address Details from the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC)
PharmacyID can assist clients in becoming Business Users. PharmacyID can build the DVS service into existing HR platforms via an API or you can use a standalone DVS application. Please call PharmacyID on 03 9379 3383 in order to begin the application process.
For more information in relation to DVS, please see visit the DVS website.